Globally Accepted Credentials On Project Management
2 Days Intensive Workshop (15 PDU)
The tool, techniques and critical people skills for achieving success.
The Accelerated PMP® Exam Prep Workshop is designed for those who have already completed PMP® Exam Prep Training/PMBOK® and very enthusiastic and passionate to pass the PMP® Certification exam in a month on first attempt. The workshop goal is to provide effective study guideline, ITTO exercises, Exam mockup, Tips & Techniques to attempt & pass the exam on first attempt.
The workshop is conducted by the Certified PMP® & Professional Trainers. The participants go through effective hands-on exam practice, tips & techniques of the five Process Groups – Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing, the 10 Knowledge Areas – Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement & Stakeholder Management from the PMI® Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), as well as the topic of Professional Responsibility.
Workshop Contents & Session Format:
- Executive Summary of Each Chapter of PMBOK® Guide.
- Discussion on each chapter key concept and highlight the key/important topics
- Chapter Exercises for Exam & ITTO Practice Exercises
- Exam Cram Session for each Chapter (Q&A Practice Session)
- Understand EVM and Other Mathematical Formulas
- How to understand exam questions and how to answer them
- PMP® Exam Prep Strategy & Guideline: How to study and attempt PMP® Exam
- Final Mock up Exam to evaluate the readiness for Exam
- The PMP® Aspirants; those are eligible for the PMP® Exam & already completed 35 contact hours PM Education.
- The PMP® Aspirants; those are eligible for the PMP® Exam & completed any Post graduate project Management course base on PMBOK® Guide.
- The PMP® Aspirants; those have submitted the application for PMP® Exam.
- Those who did not pass the PMP® exam on the previous attempt.
Prerequisite for this Workshop:
- Before taking classes you must have completed reading of PMBOK® Guide OR/AND any PMP® Exam Prep Study Guide (Preferable PMP® Study Guide by Rita, RMC)
- Application have been submitted to PMI® to take the exam – (If not, then our Instructor personally guide you to fill the PMP® application before course start)
- Join us for Free Mentoring. Personalize Study Plan and Exam Application Session day before Workshop
Post course follow-up support:
- 1 hour face-to-face or Online Coaching to individual in a week/month to review progress towards certification goal
- E-mail and Phone Support/Mentoring/Coaching
- Maintaining PMP® certification (60 PDUs)
$160 (Tuition Fee & Reg./Admin Fee)
(Including Training Material, Certificate, Lunch & Tea breaks)
10% Early Registration Discount & Special Discount for Group Registration.
For further Information and program details contact us.