Learn to Lead & Setup PMO (Project Management Office)
The Project Management Office (PMO), also known as Project Office, Project Management Unit (PMU) is one of the fastest growing concepts in project management today and ensures project consistency, efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
PMO is a department which helps to ensure visibility and defines standards for project management within the organization. PMO helps to establish sound project management practices. Today all organizations in the world are setting-up PMO for efficient and fast delivery of the projects. PMO helps to make informed decision and connect all channels within the organization. The Effective PMO can be one of the most important investments for your organization that can generate more than 70% ROI and help reduce cost.
This PMO workshop will help you to understand PMO, how to setup & run an effective PMO and learn proven methods, best practices, tips & techniques for PMO. PMO is a department which helps to ensure visibility and define standards for project management within the organization. PMO helps to establish sound project management practices.
- Understand PMO Concept and Emerging Trends
- Organizational Readiness for Setting Up PMO
- Develop PMO Roadmap for Project Success & Organizational Excellence
- Understand PMO Critical Success Factors for Operational Effectiveness
- Evolution and Selection of PMO Tools and Technologies
- PMO Performance Measurement Matrices & Tools
- PMO in Project Management Standards
- PMO Hands-on Exercise – How to Setup and Implement Effective PMO in your Organization
- Featured Session: Dynamics of PMO and Microsoft EPM Solution Implementation (MS Project Server 2010)
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers & program managers who are considering to establishing a PMO or already operating a PMO
- Senior Executives with business planning responsibilities
- Organizations and stakeholders who have interest in establishing a PMO
- Individuals who have interest & looking for career move in PMO
$180 (Including Training Material, 14 CHE Certificate, Lunch & Tea breaks)
10% Early Registration Discount & Special Discount for Group Registration.
For further Information and program details contact us.